List of 5 must have free android apps for blogger
If you are serious about blogging then you must have these apps on your android device. Here is the list of top 10 must have free android apps for blogger.
Start blogging on the go with the official Blogger app! Experience the official version of the Blogger app. You can easily publish with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them. Blogging on the go is made easy with the Blogger app.
Write new posts, edit content, and manage comments on your WordPress blog. WordPress for Android is an Open Source app that empowers you to write new posts, edit content, view stats, and manage comments with built-in notifications. Version 2 brings an all new Dashboard UI with Quick Action bar and a powerful new editor that makes it easier than ever to post on the go. WordPress for Android supports both WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress (3.0 or higher) blogs.
This is a widget which shows the Alexa Page Rank of any web site. It supports multiple widgets for different web sites, so you can monitor their rank on one screen. Useful tool for SEO or if you are a website owner. Tap on the widget to refresh the rank. Please note that the Alexa rank only changes once a day, so you might not see a different value after refreshing. This is *not* an official App by Alexa!
SEO, SEM and developer tools for android device.
- Google Page Rank (Google PR) information,
- Number of pages indexed by search engines (Google, Google Images, Yahoo, Bing),
- Alexa ranking (world and country),
- Google and Alexa back link information,
- Facebook like count,
- Facebook “talking about” stats,
- Twitter followers count,
- DMOZ recording check,
- Monthly advertising budget,
- Page header, metadata, and viewing the source code,
A secure read-only dashboard view of the performance of your AdSense account. Provides a heads-up overview over critical AdSense performance metrics, including CPM, CTR, page views, clicks, and estimated revenue, in easily-digestible form. Includes a desktop widget showing today’s vital statistics.
Uses Google’s AdSense Management API to provide a secure, read-only view of your data.
Supports phones with large screens, tablets, and now Google TV (for those that want an always-on dashboard for their office).
Provides most of the content of the AdSense home page and the default report.
To use this application you must:
- Have a working, stable network connection (known bug)
- Have an existing AdSense account
- Have the Google Account associated with that account configured as an account on your phone.
- You can’t change currency. (We show your AdSense account’s currency.)
Features to come:
- Single-fact 1×1 widget