Official Google Panda Update Version 3.7 confirmed
Google has confirmed the refresh of Official Google Panda Update Version 3.7 on June 8th. Google said that refresh started rolling out on Friday night on its Twitter account, and has an impact of less than 1% of search queries in the U.S. and about 1% worldwide.
There is the second consecutive update to come on a Friday with minimal overall impact to search queries. On May 25th, Google rolled out its first Penguin update. If you are affected with Google Penguin Update then here is the Google Penguin Update Recovery Tips and Advice.
Previously, Google pushed out Panda Update Version 3.6 on April 27th, about 6 weeks before this update. Google tends to do Panda and even Penguin refreshed everyone to two months.
Here is the list of Official Google Panda Update Version with date
- Panda 3.6 on April 27th
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
- Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
- Panda 1.0 on February 24th
Overall, Google has released frequent Panda Updates in 2012. While the newer Penguin algorithm, which focuses on webspam, draws the attention from marketers, Panda remains one of the more influential elements on SEO ranking and accounts for much of Google’s search activity.