Easy way to get traffic from Pinterest.
Recently Pinterest is getting more popular and growing very rapidly. If you are serious webmaster and wanted to know how to get traffic from Pinterest then you must pay attention to it. Before knowing about how to get traffic from Pinterest let me describe you in brief about Pinterest.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard which lets you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes but here you can use to get Traffic from Pinterest
Follow these simple steps to get traffic from Pinterest
- Don’t forget to put your website URL in your Pinterest profile.
- Create “Board” with your keywords because boards have heading 3 <h3> tags.
- Describe your pin with attracting sweet and simple sentence.
- Make it easy for people to find you on Pinterest
- Add useful and high quality photos to your site and pin it on Pinterest.
- Add Pinterest Pin button to your website/blog and also comment with your website URL on popular items.
- Meet other members on Pinterest, follow, comment and keep in touch with other members.
- Be regular on Pinterest so users can follow you.
Here I am going to describe these above points in brief to get traffic from Pinterest easily. On 5th point I have mentioned about useful and high quality photos. As we know the users mentality that they don’t share posts, they only read themselves and go but they shares pictures. So you should add stunning HD photographs to your every post. If you share high quality photos then they will sure share your picture and again their followers will share that picture like this your picture will go virally in this huge social media.
In 6th point I have mentioned about Pinterest Pin button which is the most important thing to get traffic from Pinterest. Add a “Follow me on Pinterest” button to your website. That makes it easy for people visiting your site to follow you on Pinterest. People will re-pin images they find on Pinterest to their own boards, that means their friends and followers will see your images and can click on them which will also help you to get traffic from Pinterest.