What is Awesome Screenshot?
Awesome Screenshot is a popular extension of Google Chrome to capture the whole page or any portion, annotate it with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text, blur sensitive info, one-click. Awesome Screenshot extension captures your page in single picture which supports PNG format.
Features of Awesome Screenshot Extension for Google Chrome
- Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page.
- Support PNG format
- Support horizontal scroll when capturing.
Annotate & Edit
- Annotate it with rectangle, circles, arrows, lines and text.
- Crop and scroll & Show crop area dimension.
- User eraser to hide sensitive information.
- Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail etc. Support Windows and Linux.
Save & Share
- Save to Local
- One-Click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
- Save very large image, by pass the 2m limit. No crash any more.
How to use Awesome Screenshot Extension for Google Chrome?
Download Awesome Screenshot Extension and install. After installing the extension you will be notified with message “Awesome Screenshot: Capture & Annotate is now installed. You can manage your installed extensions by clicking Extensions in the Tools menu.
Once you click on Awesome Screenshot icon next to your address bar, it will give you option to either take screenshot of the entire page, selected area or the visible part of the page. Select any option you want and capture the screenshot.
What you say about Awesome Screenshot Extension? Please do share your opinion via comment box.