Facebook login problems are as common as those on other websites.
Types of Facebook Login Problems
There are several reasons why you might have a problem logging into Facebook. Some of the most common problems are:
Forgotten Email address or Password
To Login your Facebook account you must remember your email address and password. It is impossible to login into the system without email address or password so if you have forgotten your email address or password then use Facebook Help pages.
Wrong Information Entered
Wrong email address or password will result in Facebook login problems and will cause login failure. Spelling mistake or typing error mean that the system fails to recognize you so retype your information exactly. Facebook Login information is case sensitive so check that the capital letter lock key “Caps Lock” on the keyword is not locked on.
Facebook Login Page not Refreshing
Most of the common problem is that the Facebook Login page doesn’t load or refresh. This could be down to cookies not being activated on your computer.
Facebook Email Address Not Valid
Facebook doesn’t allow generic email accounts like address starting from info@. Make sure you are using an allowable email address. Facebook encouraged you to use your personal email address.
If none of them are working then simply use the Facebook Help Center. Facebook have a customer service section who can help further and get in touch with the Facebook team.
Important Facebook Login Tips
- Do not use the link to login your Facebook Account, always enter the URL directly in your web browser.
- Always check the URL in address bar before entering your login information.
- Select a secure password with at least eight digits and a number.
- Do not share your username or password with anyone.
- Change your password the second you suspect the account could be compromised.